Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!! Before we start I would like to say a big thank you to CookingWithoutLimits, Donald Mackenzie and icecreamagazine for giving me a like. And without further ado let’s get started!!
Spooktober Post 1 –
As you may have noticed, today we are doing something a bit different. As it is getting close to Halloween, I thought I might post my favourite Halloween recipes over the next 2 weeks leading up to it. These posts will be called Spooktober posts and hopefully by the end of these you will have a mind full of Halloween party recipes. Let’s go!!
Spooky Rice Krispy Brains
One third of a cup of butter
2 cups mini marshmallows
1tsp red food colouring
300g rice krispies
- Heat up the butter in a pan at low heat until melted.
- Increase the heat to medium and add in the marshmallows.
- Stir until the butter and marshmallows are melted and well combined.
- Add in the food colouring and stir until fully red.
- Mix in the rice krispies and stir until they are well coated.
- Remove from the pan and set on a baking tray .
- After they have cooled down, separate them into oval shaped balls with a ridge down the middle.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Terrifying Marshmallow Spiders
6 large marshmallows
- Get the pretzel sticks and and stick three on each side of the marshmallows.
- Serve with hot chocolate and ENJOY!!
If you liked this post please leave a like and subscribe for more content!!