Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!! Before we start I would like to say a big thank you to beautybeyondbones for giving me a like. And without further ado let’s get started!!
Happy Halloween my fellow foodies!! The spookiest time of year has begun and we need some scary but scrumptious recipes.Let’s get this Halloween party started!!!
Gory Mimosa eggs –
3 boiled eggs
a quarter teaspoon of red food colouring
3 tbsp mayonnaise
- Cut the boiled eggs in half and scoop out the yolks.
- Place the yolks in a small bowl and mix with the mayonnaise.
- Add the red food colouring to yolks.
- Using teaspoons, place a small amount of the mayonnaise and yolks in the gap where the yolks were carved out.
Disgusting dirt brownies
N.B For the brownie recipe please check out my post on brownies
50g gummy worms
Leftover crumbs from the brownies
- Scatter the crumbs around the brownies so it looks messy.
- Place the gummy worms on top of the brownies and next to the crumbs.
If you enjoyed this post please leave a like and subscribe for more great content!!