Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!! Let’s get started!!
The lead up to Christmas
It is the 7th of December and we are 18 days away from Christmas!! I love Christmas because in my opinion, it is the best time of year to spend time with your family and be connected over food. The temptation to eat all the chocolates in the advent calendar is huge but hopefully I can make them last all the way until Christmas. Today I will be giving you recipes for sweet treats to put out for Santa. Who said we always need to give him cookies?? We can give him sweet treats that I hope he will enjoy!!
Loaded chocolate bark –
300g of chocolate ( any chocolate will work!)
a small handful of Oreos
a small handful of twix bars
a small handful of m and m’s
a a small handful of maltesers
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave.
- Pour into a tray covered in aluminium foil.
- Crush the oreos and maltesers in separate bowls.
- Sprinkle them on top of the chocolate alongside the m and m’s and twix.
- Refrigerate until solid.
- Break into medium pieces.
Christmas Cake pops –
200g leftover vanilla sponge cake
200g milk chocolate
- Crumble the cake in a bowl.
- Shape the cake crumbs into small balls with the help of a spoon.
- Place cocktail sticks in the balls.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave and pour in a bowl.
- Dip the balls in the chocolate, making sure they are fully covered.
- Add the sprinkles as decoration to the cake pops.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is solid.
Please make sure to hit the like button and subscribe for more content!!