Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Before we start I would like to say a big thank you to beautybeyondbones, Donald Mackenzie and The Dihedral for giving me a like! And without further ado let’s get started!
Happy 2020 everyone! I hope that you have all had a lovely holiday. I myself have had well deserved break for a few weeks but I am back and ready blog again. I have lots of news ideas for different posts which I hope you will like and enjoy. So, I thought to myself, because it’s a new year and it’s also the first year of a decade I thought I should do posts on the first thing you eat. Which happens to be breakfast. I love breakfast because there is such a wide variety of different foods to try and also because breakfast food is made to start off your day and give you energy. Now, I know that this year I did want to have a larger focus on healthy eating but, as we all know, sometimes we deserve a treat….
Berrylicious French toast
3-4 slices of bread ( I tend to use white bread )
100g of strawberries or raspberries
100g of blackberries or blueberries
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix the eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla in a bowl to create an egg wash.
- Dip the bread in the egg wash.
- Melt some butter into a medium frying pan and cook the bread for 3-4 mins.
- Serve on a plate and garnish with the berries of your choice.
Marshmallow French toast
2-3 tbsp marshmallow fluff (depending on how much you want)
3-4 slices of bread
1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Mix the eggs, milk and vanilla to make your egg wash.
- Dip your bread in the egg wash.
- Melt some butter in a medium frying pan and cook for 3-4 mins.
- Once the bread has finished cooking, spread one side of each piece of bread with marshmallow fluff.
- Stack the pieces of bread on top of each other.
- Garnish with whatever you like! (I tend to use either toffee or chocolate sauce)
Please leave a like and subscribe for more content. Leave a comment if you have any opinions or suggestions for me! 🙂