Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Before we start I would like to say a big thank you to ellyvegas1, rey and lyn and CookingWithoutLimits for giving me a like. And without further ado let’s get started!!
Summer Potluck –
Summer is one of the best times of the year where you can spend time with family and friends and connect to other people with food. I love having a summer potluck and inviting friends and family over. Below are my favourite summer potluck foods which I hope you will enjoy.
Smoothie Pops –
1 cup strawberries
1 cup blueberries
1 tsp natural yoghurt
1 frozen banana, peeled
- In a blender blend the blueberries, strawberries, frozen banana and yoghurt together.
- In a popsicle mold with six slots, fill the molds up to the top with smoothie.
- Freeze for 3 hours.
Buttermilk marinated fried chicken
4 chicken wings
4 chicken drumsticks
Salt and Pepper
2 egg yolks
- Pour the buttermilk into a bowl and add salt and pepper.
- Add in the wings and drumsticks and leave to chill for an hour.
- In a bowl mix the egg yolks and in another bowl put in the breadcrumbs.
- Coat the wings and drumsticks in the egg yolk then the breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and fry until cooked, crispy and golden.
Please leave a like and subscribe for more great content every weekend!!