Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!! Before we start I would like to say a big thank you to beautybeyondbones for giving me a like. And without further ado let’s get started!!
Happy Halloween my fellow foodies!! The spookiest time of year has begun and we need some scary but scrumptious recipes.Let’s get this Halloween party started!!!
Gory Mimosa eggs –
3 boiled eggs
a quarter teaspoon of red food colouring
3 tbsp mayonnaise
- Cut the boiled eggs in half and scoop out the yolks.
- Place the yolks in a small bowl and mix with the mayonnaise.
- Add the red food colouring to yolks.
- Using teaspoons, place a small amount of the mayonnaise and yolks in the gap where the yolks were carved out.
Disgusting dirt brownies
N.B For the brownie recipe please check out my post on brownies
50g gummy worms
Leftover crumbs from the brownies
- Scatter the crumbs around the brownies so it looks messy.
- Place the gummy worms on top of the brownies and next to the crumbs.
If you enjoyed this post please leave a like and subscribe for more great content!!
Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!! Before we start I would like to say a big thank you to CookingWithoutLimits, Donald Mackenzie and icecreamagazine for giving me a like. And without further ado let’s get started!!
Spooktober Post 1 –
As you may have noticed, today we are doing something a bit different. As it is getting close to Halloween, I thought I might post my favourite Halloween recipes over the next 2 weeks leading up to it. These posts will be called Spooktober posts and hopefully by the end of these you will have a mind full of Halloween party recipes. Let’s go!!
Spooky Rice Krispy Brains
One third of a cup of butter
2 cups mini marshmallows
1tsp red food colouring
300g rice krispies
- Heat up the butter in a pan at low heat until melted.
- Increase the heat to medium and add in the marshmallows.
- Stir until the butter and marshmallows are melted and well combined.
- Add in the food colouring and stir until fully red.
- Mix in the rice krispies and stir until they are well coated.
- Remove from the pan and set on a baking tray .
- After they have cooled down, separate them into oval shaped balls with a ridge down the middle.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Terrifying Marshmallow Spiders
6 large marshmallows
- Get the pretzel sticks and and stick three on each side of the marshmallows.
- Serve with hot chocolate and ENJOY!!
If you liked this post please leave a like and subscribe for more content!!