Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!! Before we start I would like to say a big thank you to CookingWithoutLimits, Donald Mackenzie and eatliveescape for giving me a like. And without further ado let’s get started!!
I absolutely love salads. There are so many different varieties of ingredients you can use, new flavours you can try and much more!! My favourite type of salad is pasta salad and I will providing you with the recipe to my ultimate pasta salad. I also love the simplest salads possible, with just vegetables. Below are my satisfying salad recipes just for you.
Chicken, Mozzarella and Pesto pasta salad
Half a ball of mozzarella (which is around 125g)
1 tbsp and a half basil pesto
80g of grilled chicken (you don’t have to grill it you can roast it too!)
70g farfalle pasta
- Cut the mozzarella into slices and place in a medium bowl.
- Add the chicken to the bowl and cook the pasta.
- Add in the pasta and mix the salad, then add in the pesto and mix.
Simple yet satisfying salad
1carrot, peeled, chopped
8 lettuce leaves, chopped
Half a beetroot, chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
- Cut the lettuce into small pieces then place in a large bowl.
- Chop the carrot and beetroot and add to the bowl.
- Mix the salad using two spoons and drizzle the olive oil over it.
- Mix once more until everything is combined.
Please leave a like and subscribe for more great content every weekend!!