Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. Before we start I would like to say a big thank you to loseweightmotv8 for liking my post on healthy eating and for following me. And without further ado, let’s get started!!
Ice Cream –
Ice cream is something that nearly everybody loves. It is a cold sweet and delicious food which is generally eaten during Summer months or in hot countries. It has a smooth creamy taste and can be flavoured with many things. My favourite ice cream flavours are: Chocolate, Cookie Dough, Salted Caramel and Vanilla. What are yours??? Let me know in the comments section. Below are 2 of my favourite ice cream recipes which I hope you will enjoy making.
Cookies and Cream Ice Cream-
500ml of heavy cream
425ml Condensed milk
12 Oreos (chopped into pieces)
- Combine the heavy cream and condensed milk in a bowl using an electric mixer until soft and creamy.
- Add in the chopped Oreos and fold them into the mixture using a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a disposable aluminium tray.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours.
Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream –
500ml whipped cream
425ml condensed milk
3 tbsp cocoa powder
225g brownie bites
- Combine the whipped cream, condensed milk and cocoa powder in a bowl using an electric hand mixer.
- Add in the brownie bites and fold them in using a spatula.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours in an disposable aluminium tray.
Please leave a like and subscribe for more content!!