Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Let’s get started!!
Brownies are delicious chocolatey, fudgy squares of delight. I love brownies and have made a few posts on this blog about them, such as my post on ice cream in which I give you my favourite chocolate brownie ice cream recipe. Below is my best brownie recipes to make this summer.
The best brownies ever
200g dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
175g brown sugar
150g plain flour
half tsp vanilla extract
butter for greasing
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the chocolate and butter together in a microwave.
- Mix until combined.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and stir.
- Add the eggs and mix until combined.
- Sift in the flour and fold in with a spatula.
- Line a baking tin with greaseproof paper and grease that with butter.
- Pour in the mix and bake for 35-40 mins at 180°C.
Please leave a like and subscribe for more great content every weekend!!