Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!! Before we start I would like to say a big thank you to Donald Mackenzie and Dog Training Guidance for giving me a like. I would also say thank you to Dog Training Guidance for following me. And without further ado let’s get started!!
The lead up to Christmas #2 –
We are only 2 days away from Christmas Eve and I am so excited for that special day to come!! I love Christmas because it means I can have a big party, spend time with my family and friends and cook delicious food!! I think the best part of Christmas dinner is the appetisers because they start off the meal and our appetites! Even though it is a time for celebration, I still like to have healthy food to enjoy. Below are some of my favourite healthy appetisers recipes.
Cobb salad nachos
300g tortilla chips
10 cherry tomatoes
150g black olives (with no stones)
A handful of scallions
2-3 tablespoons sourcream
2-3 tablespoons plain, natural yoghurt
- Mix the sour cream and yogurt in a small bowl to use as a dip for the nachos.
- Chop the cherry tomatoes in half and put in a large bowl.
- Chop the lettuce into small pieces and add to the bowl
- Peel and stone the avocados and cut them into pieces. Add into the bowl.
- Mix everything in the bowl thoroughly and add the scallions.
- Pour the salad onto a large oval plate and arrange the nachos around the salad.
- Leave a gap in the centre of the salad for the bowl with the dip.
2 boiled beetroots
4 tablespoons plain, natural yoghurt
1 tablespoon sour cream
slices of bread (as many as you need considering the amount of people)
- Blend the beetroots, sour cream and yoghurt to better until smooth.
- Toast the bread needed.
- Spread the blended beetroot mix onto the toast.
- Garnish with watercress.
Please leave a like and subscribe for more content!!