Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. And without further ado, let’s get started!!
Pancakes are my favourite breakfast treat to have when I am with my family or friends. There are so many delectable types!! My favourite type of pancake is either crepes or very fluffy pancakes. Below is my favourite recipe to make the fluffiest pancakes.
The fluffiest pancakes –
600g plain, white flour (sifted)
4 tbsp baking powder
950ml warm milk
3 egg yolks
175ml melted butter
- Mix the flour and baking powder together in a bowl using a whisk.
- In a separate bowl mix together the milk, egg yolks and melted butter.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg whites until creamy using an electric hand mixer.
- Add the milk egg and butter mixture to the flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Add the egg whites and mix until combined.
- Add two measuring cups to a pan on low heat and cook until golden.
- Repeat until the mixture is finished.
Please leave a like and subscribe for great content every weekend!!!