Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. And without further ado let’s get started!
Healthy alternatives to unhealthy foods –
Today I will be showing you how to make healthy alternatives out of unhealthy foods. Picture a packet of potato crisps and an ice cream. Below are two recipes which I hope you will enjoy.
Kale chips (instead of potato chips)
1 bunch kale
- Remove the leaves from the stems of the kale.
- Chop the leaves into small pieces and set on a baking tray.
- Bake the chips for 10-15 mins at 180°C.
Frozen banana (instead of ice cream) –
75g dark chocolate
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave
- Put a popsicle stick through the bottom of a peeled banana
- Dip the banana in the chocolate
- Freeze the banana for 2 hours
Please leave a like and subscribe for more great content every weekend!!